Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome 2016

Happy New Year!

Christmas in Downtown WPB

As this is the beginning of a brand new year, I thought it would be a great idea to post some of my favorite highlights from 2015. Favorite places and events, as well as great art that I had fun creating. 
Hope you enjoy my mix of 2015!


south Florida fair

south Florida fair
This was a great day at the South Florida Fair. The boys had a blast rolling around in these water balls!




This was a day at a marina park over on Palm Beach. The banyan trees over there are stunning. The boys climbed every one!!!







This was the summer of lizards. Cuban anoles, Knight anoles and regular old brown anoles. You name it, if it lives in Florida the kids caught one! Oh...and butterflies!!!
Monarch butterfly

Yellow Sulphur butterfly
We hatched so many beautiful butterflies. 

lots of chrysalises


Fun artwork I created:
funny signs

custom piece for a new therapist's office

beachy doorway sign
I made some pretty cute custom signs! 


New moves:
new house gate!

front door view

sold!
My friend bought her very own house...pink with gargoyles! It is perfect!!!

 -------------------------------------------------------------
To finish the year off: more artwork, my new favorite whiskey drink, Honey :) Canvas WPB show and some clay sculptures by my kid!!!
present for a little girl's bedroom door


Arlo
portrait of Daddy

My little at Canvas WPB
beautiful
some new mini canvas's in my etsy shop
 Hope everyone had a great year! 2016 has started off a little differently for me this year. Facing lots of new challenges and life changes, but everything works out in the end...at least that's what I've been telling myself. I am excited for new prospects in my art business and life in general! 

Wishing everyone a stellar 2016! 
~Cheers
Casey





No comments:

Post a Comment