Sunday, November 13, 2011

art-o-mat blocks and West Elm Project

Happy Sunday!

I have finished my art blocks for the West Elm Project/Florida Etsy Street Team swag bags.  This also  coincides with the Art-O-Mat  submission blocks I have been working on.  If you do not know about the Art-O-Mats...you should absolutely look it up- they are such great little gems for people who love to collect really interesting pieces of art- at an excellent price!
So these are my little trees.  They are 2 x 3 ish blocks painted with my quirky little spots of nature! I am thinking of adding in some bird blocks too- especially cardinals...love them! These are headed to Estero, Florida but here is the info for one near you: 

West Elm Holiday Event
December 1, 2011
Your West Elm location
Event time 6-9pm (tentative)
So if you are near Estero on December 1st- you could grab a bag full o goodies from the Florida Etsy Street Team! There are several other artists who are donation great little gifts for the giveaway bags to the first 35 customers! Awesome!!!


Back to the Art-o-Mat...this is my submission block! I am going to do a tree and hopefully the AIC peeps will look up this site and see all the nifty trees I would love to have in their machines! What a super idea- affordable art for all- souvenirs from a trip for everyone! I love it- and I hope I get to be a part of it! Wish me luck!!! And if anyone out there is an  Art-o-Mat artist...lemmie hear what you think!!!

2 comments:

  1. just lovely. the birds are a beautiful addition to quirky little spots of nature. ha! sounds like it's gonna be a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you are submitting a tree to AIC!

    Please let me know when your series is available for ordering from AIC (I host two machines in the Detroit area). You should have no trouble whatsoever having your prototype accepted -- these are just wonderful!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete