Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whoa Time Flies!

Yes- I suck.  Finding time to blog and paint and do holiday things and actually have a family- how do people do it? I am currently working on a wedding piece a woman is giving to her fiance...so sweet and great stories in their piece...pics to come soon!
My other project is working on my next edition of Art-o-Mat blocks.  I sent in the first set...let's see if they sell??? I am having fun playing around with colors and different plants/animals.
These are the "itty bitty blocks" new in my Etsy store- they are some of the scrap edges that were too small for the Art-o series...but I love the size (2 x 2.5 x .75) so cute to tuck into a tiny place!

 This is the new edition of the Art-o series I am working on.  Don't they look cool all in a row? (That is for you Skip)  I kind of wish I had done my first edition with all of this color- i like them sooo much more than the first...but no stressing over it! These are looking GREAT!

 Trees and birds for now...but, I am playing around with the idea of fun bugs? Would u keep a cool bug on a shelf or desk at work???

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2012 is spectacular for us all!
~Casey

6 comments:

  1. wow... these look so fun... I'd love to have 150 of them and a blank wall and put them all up - either willy nilly or lined up in a grid... that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- thank you so much Alicia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey, Wonderful artblocks! Cute and lovely...
    Happened to be passing by:)
    Regards from Dubai
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments Deepa!
    Return regards from Florida!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I haven't visited before and I must say that one in your banner with the three trees is really wonderful. These other tiny ones are adorable as well, but that one is my favorite. Birds and trees are such great subjects! (I recently did a big set of ACEO-size, colorful dogs. Teeny is cool!)

    I think it's cool you're loving your new set. Rather than being sad the older set is less colorful, look instead at how your work is progressing in a way you like!

    (Visiting from Artists in Blogland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy- Thanks so much! You do such happy work- I am a fan! Found your shop ages ago on Etsy.
      So happy u stopped by!
      ~Casey

      Delete