Monday, October 1, 2012

The launching of Luckii Arts

I am so excited!
I have launched my very own website: www.luckiiarts.com    Can you say WOOHOO with me?

I have portfolios and updates on projects and most importantly...my own shop! It is not connected to Etsy or any other community site (though I do love my Etsy shop), this is my OWN site.

 
I know I am a little late on the website bandwagon- but man, it is daunting reading all of that instructional stuff...half learning html so I can fumble through the editing of  my pages. Seriously, I consider myself a smart cookie...but I did struggle at times. Ultimately though- I pulled it off. I am at day 3 and counting.

And let me just say to my fellow small web-based business friends out there- PINTEREST! I pinned my own picture of my tiles and in 30 mins got 7 hits from pinterest. It is a struggling artists best friend! 
this is the pic I pinned
 So if anyone would like to stop by and have a peek- I am a sponge when it comes to critique. Let me know what you think works..doesn't work...if you came across my site in a search-would it make you stop and flip through some pages? Any and all thoughts are welcome!

Oh- and I am working on my professional page- like other places I can be found, my professional background...that is on this page- and is in the edit phase!


I hope everyone stops by. I am nervous and excited and brain fried all at once...but that is normal for a Mom on any given day! hehehe
Cheers!

~Casey

2 comments:

  1. The new site looks great - no doubt from such an inspiring person and someone with such an amazing talent and gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your hard work! Independence like that is an excellent (and sometimes scary) feeling but is definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete