Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shop Small Saturday



My munchkins spelling out THANKS!

 Hi all!

I just wanted to remind the masses that this Saturday the 29th is Shop Small Saturday. I hope everyone chooses to shop with small businesses and small independent local stores.

I try to shop mostly from Etsy and other small business owners like myself. Repay some of the support I have gotten from small shoppers like you!

I think if you are going to buy something for someone, it is important to make sure it is special, made with care and love.  It is a labor of love that creative people do when they make special things.  I know when I paint or draw something I pour my heart into it.

On that note...if you are looking to shop small this Saturday, please swing by my shops on ETSY or LuckiiArts! Use code LUCKIIYOU to receive 15% off anything in my stores!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

And to people who choose to Shop Small- THANK YOU- for supporting independent artist and creatives who work so hard to make a living doing what they love! We appreciate you!

 Cheers
~Casey







No comments:

Post a Comment