Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Holidays

It's been 5 months since I posted anything...and that I cannot believe! It is amazing how time flies. You blink, and the kids are having another birthday- school has started, holidays have come and gone- and now we are nearing Christmas! Whewww!!

Believe holiday signs
I have been swamped with Etsy and LuckiiArts orders, which is always a good thing!
 *Oh, those wooden Believe signs are available in my Etsy shop, just in case you were wondering! 

So, I just wanted to share some pieces I have been working on. Memory Illustrations galore! 

Full Mickey Mouse head

Golden Memory Illustration

the World is Yours Illustration

I have also done lots of address tiles, lots!! They are always fun to make though! I love the idea that all across the world- people have tiles of mine decorating their homes! I have sold to Australia, Netherlands and Turkey, to name just a few! Pretty neat huh!

Zen tiles

Asian Dragonflies

Modern tiles

Custom Spanish tiles







I have been loving selling on both RedBubble and Society6.  They have added so much diversity into their sites: from techy gear for phones and computers to housewares, like shower curtains and pillows and rugs- and of course they always have stickers and T's! 



 I recently signed on to sell at a site geared towards children and moms called BOOMBOOM. They have maternity, baby and pet products!  It's exciting to see my work on say, a dogs sweater...or a baby blanket! So if you need a cool present for a new baby or Mom, please check out my BoomBoom site! 

Christmas Red Bird onsie

Puppy T's

Firefly Lunch Bag

Fluffy Pet Bed
Alright, I am off- lots to do and get mailed out! 



 Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season! 

Cheers!
~Casey




No comments:

Post a Comment