Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I have a middle schooler! Yikes!

 
Look at this sweet little face. This was taken the day my oldest 'little' was born. He was so tiny and pink. I was afraid to touch him, yet I couldn't keep my hands off of him. Those were the days. Late night snuggles, cute cooing noises, first smiles and laughs. Sure, there were a few months of colic, but how easily we all forget the rough stuff as your children grow.

Jump ahead 11 years and my 'little' isn't so little anymore. He's a graduating 5th grader- on to middle school...and I am terrified! What is middle school going to bring? I remember middle school- and honestly I don't wish 6, 7 or 8th grade on anyone, but it is a right of passage I suppose. We all have to go through those awkward years and start to grow up.


To commemorate this milestone I have created this mix of all ages of the boy. Not that anyone on the web cares about this particular kid but me...and perhaps my family :) but whatever! 

He's a bright kid and fearless, unless it's a roller coaster or putting medicine on a booboo. He has tackled snakes and all forms of lizards, a baby brother, K-5 school and now even a divorce.  He's growing up too fast, but is doing a great job at it! Love you the mostest D! xo

2 comments:

  1. Best work you have done, this website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work.
    get assignment help online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I was able to clear a couple of doubts, for which I’m deeply thankful. It is rare that you come across such an insightful work. A big thumbs up from my side.<a href="https://www.thedubai2020.com/”>Dubai Gold Rate</a>

    ReplyDelete