Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am a selling artist!

Holy cow! What is more exciting than actually selling your artwork??? I mean- really- think about someone in England with a little frame up on the wall with a sweet little black and white drawing...a friend walks by and says- oh, that's cute...who's the artist.....THAT'S ME! So cool! And I am selling T-shirts and iphone covers on  Society6. I mean, people are buying them! 



I am so happy! For anyone out there that is an artist who is trying to get established- I hope that this little post might serve as some inspiration! It does happen...and when it does- it feels GREAT! Good Luck to all you art, craft and creative people out there! The world can always use more art!
Cheers!



4 comments:

  1. Great news! You know, I was just thinking about writing a blog, my debut on your site, on the awesome and local vegan baked peppers and fresh salsa I made - combined into yummy vegan nachos ;-) They looked so pretty before I dove in. Glad you beat me to the blogging, because I've pretty much eaten them already! I really like the computer cover/skin. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r a contributor...u can write on this one u know! but i need pictures if u are gonna post food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u could post pics of Irene too! that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!! So proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete