Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dinosaur Mural

Looking through old photos the other day- I came across a mural I had done for my nephew.  He is twice as old now- and has moved beyond Dinosaurs and into the world of Star Wars and Ninjas...but this was a great room for him back in the day when Dinosaurs were "it"!
 The T-Rex...because who doesn't love the T-Rex...but not too scary or mean!
We had to have a Triceratops too! Note the dino-birds...and the volcano. He had a few requests of what he wanted in the background!

We had to have a Long-neck too (I think it was a brontosaurus?) and had to trail the tail off the other wall.  He wanted rocks...I remember that was super important!

 He really was quite proud of his Dino-room. I was too! Wow- how time flies!
~Casey

3 comments:

  1. They grow up WAY too fast! How lucky he is to have an aunt who can create such magical surroundings for him!!!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loved that mural!!!!! Thank You Aunt Casey!!! Hard to believe my baby has grown that much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The dinosaurs in that mural look almost xactly like one I did for a 1st grade classroom in CA! Love the colors and the great background - especially the volcano.

    ReplyDelete