Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy November!


I have been busy with Etsy work these last few weeks. It seems people are shopping early this year- which works well for me, as I do mostly custom pieces.

I am having to take a little time off this week though. Having a wisdom tooth extracted. Yay! I am 40 years old- and one would think that those buggers would have the sense to stay put...but nooo- one has decided to give me hell and start to come in. Headaches suck- but a never ending headache is just the pits all around!  So wish me luck! It is my first surgery- my first "twilight" experience. I think that part scares me the most- the being out of it part. Bah- C'est la vie.

To prepare for my outing- I have been cramming, trying to get orders out to people in a reasonable time. I did 14 tiles last week- and am finishing up a big Memory Illustration today. Busting butt for sure. It is amazing what you can accomplish when pushed for time!

we love the beach
As for the family: we have been having  lots of fun.  Hit the beach a few times...


new entrance to the science museum

 Visited the newly remodeled South Florida Science Museum. 


dino exhibit

hurricane tunnel


It is awesome. They have a giant room of aquariums now- with a touch tank and Florida Everglades exhibit. The dinosaurs are a super fun exhibit too- but we LOVED the hurricane tube. You stand in this little clear tube and push a button and the wind inside gets to hurricane force winds! Awesome!

Oh- and Oktoberfest!!! We went with some friends this year and had a great time.


in-case we wanted to go back at night without the kids



the kids had a great time too


snow cone faces

So that is what we have been up to. Hope you all have been keeping busy and enjoying the Fall
weather!




I'll leave you with a beautiful fall day in West Palm Beach, Florida!

Cheers!
~Casey




No comments:

Post a Comment