Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Postcards on Etsy

I have received my fist batch of professionally printed Postcards from MOO and I am so pleased!


I was thinking of using them as that "extra gift" I include with purchases, but now I really just like them on the site for sale...kind of as a test to see how they do.  Perhaps later I will do the gift thing???

These are from my Firefly, Serenity print.  It has become quite popular on Society6 with t-shirts and skins and all...great site!

That's the last of them.  What does everyone think??? I would love some feedback!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! At first I thought my favorite was the yellow tones on the bottom row (second from the left), but then I noticed the picture of the picture of the card hanging from the fence (second photo down all the way to the right). That one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got here from Artists Blog Hop! Love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BlackPumpkin. I'm on my way to check out yours now! :O)

    ReplyDelete