Friday, May 17, 2013

Slacker am I

It's May...May! I cannot believe it (as our favorite Little Einstein says)! This year is blowing by so quickly...I feel like I should do a quick update...


my hubby and me at lunch on Captiva Island
OK- the last time I blogged was February...that would be my birthday...so Happy 40th to me ;)

our garden when it was just a baby
 March was spring break...my sister's birthday (Happy BD Kel) and the start of spring...ish. It was the month we planted our garden box with herbs and veggies. 

April....ummm I don't really remember April- as we were all sick on and off for what seemed like the whole month. But, we did squeeze in a few trips to the beach :)

phipps ocean park
May was our annual trip to Sanibel Island. Lots o fun and tons of great pics! Also my Mom's and Skip's BD! Happy BD guys!!! xo   Oh- and Mother's Day- Happy Mother's Day to all the Momma's out there...hope it was fantastic!!!
my Mom and me

My oldest son is a master tidal pooler...he caught so many nifty critters:

starfish galore

shark egg case aka mermaid purse

our shell haul

starfish everywhere

cool rounded crabs

little bumpy starfish too

sand dollars were by the thousands


shrimp

crabs

Master catcher indeed! We had a great trip...and it has been a fun last couple of months (minus the sickness) Hope everyone else has had a good year thus far!

~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment